What You Need To Know About Vitamin B
B vitamins are amazing. They are vital to our existence and ensure that our bodies and brains are formed and function in the optimal way. As a result, deficiency of these vitamins is incredibly dangerous. For ultimate wellness we need to ensure that we have enough of all of our B vitamins. With that said, most of them are very easily obtained from a regular diet. A few however, need a little more focus.
The best sources of B vitamins:
- B1 - Nuts, seeds, red meat, cauliflower, spinach and peas.
- B2 - Dairy, eggs, beef, broccoli and leafy greens like spinach
- B3 - Poultry, fish, peanuts, and other legumes
- B5 - eggs, nuts, lentils, brown rice, avocados, sunflower seeds, and whole grains.
- B6 - Meat, eggs, poultry, bananas, spinach
- B7 - strawberries, meat, cheese, and soy
- B9 - Whole grains, asparagus, chickpeas, and dark green leafy greens like spinach
- B12 - Animal products and fermented foods